Happy Monday morning to you! Today begins a brand new challenge over at one of my challenge blogs, PAPER PLAYTIME. Don't forget my other challenge blog, PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CHALLENGES, started a brand new challenge last Friday too.
Paper Playtime Ch#81: HOT & SPICY + a Die Cut or Punch
Our sponsor this challenge with a prize of a $15 Gift Certificate is...
Here's my card I made for this challenge...
|Project #363 of this year|
MFPS August #1
- A2 size card
- ELEGANT EDGES "Stamp" cut @ 5" & 3 3/4" both with Oblong & Shadow features
- All papers from Basic Grey "June Bug" 6x6 pad
- BLOCK PARTY Match cut @ 3 1/2"
- MARK'S FINEST PAPERS & STAMPS "Hot & Spicy" stamp set for sentiment stamp
- Sentiment colored with BIC markers and background of sentiment is chalked
- Sentiment matting was cut rectangle with trimmer then punched on corners with 1" circle punch
- Twine from TSQ's ROYAL CASTLE SHOPPE
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you guys will play along with us! :) Janis