PAUSE DREAM ENJOY CH# 33 "Flamingo or Pink projects"... HERE
CARDZ TV STAMPS CH#13 "Color Me Happy"... HERE
Happy Hump Day! Today begins a brand new challenge over at CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS.
Crafting For All Seasons Ch# 34 - STITCHING - Real or Faux
|Project # 338 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Blue glitter paper cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Brown polka dot paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
- Music notes are a Hobby Lobby PUNCH
- Dew Drops are "Cherry Chocolate" from The Robin's Nest
- Ribbon from the Dollar Tree
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Make A Wish" set for both sentiments.
- BLOW stamped onto Fiskar's Journal and Bracket PUNCH
- Faux stitching created using white gel pen
- DOODLECHARMS Cupcake p. 108 cut @ 4 1/2"
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll join us over at CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS. We'd love to see what you can do with the STITCHING challenge theme. :) Janis