Pause Dream Enjoy Design Team Call... Click Here
Paper Playtime Ch# 76... Click here
Good morning. I hope everyone had a very nice weekend. I've made several rubber stamping cards for some challenges going on in blogland right now, and I'll be posting those of and on this week. And don't forget that next week is the Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps Blog Hop and June Release on Tuesday, June 19 through Friday, June 22nd. We will be featuring a brand new stamp set each day!
|Project #259 of this year|
MFPS June #7
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Background pattern paper from Basic Grey
- All papers are from SCRAPS drawer! Woo-Hoo! Using those scraps!
- Button & Twine
- Image stamp and sentiment stamp are both from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps LIGHTHOUSES stamp set from March 2012 release
- Image colored with chalks
- Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
MFPS March 2012 Release
Click HERE to shop
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I really appreciate all your kind comments. They make me smile!
This is my submission into the following challenges:
House of Gilli - Vibrant Colors / Summer
Let's Ink It Up - Use your Fav Embellishments (buttons & twine)
Craft A Scene - Beach scene
Paper Crafting Journey - Hand colored images
Stampin with the Dragon - Water
Fashionista - Simply Sumer
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Outdoors
Allsorts - Ice Cream Colors
Hiding in my Craft Room - use scraps only