To see the Accordion Album with INSTRUCTION VIDEO, CLICK HERE.
Here's another card for a couple more challenges I wanted to enter today..... And YES! The Butterfly is attached with an ACTION WOBBLE!!
|Project # 208 of this year|
- Recollections card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Background paper from scraps cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Strip of striped paper cut @ 4" x 1 1/2" and run through the crimper for texture
- Buttons from Hobby Lobby
- Crafting Yarn from Walmart
- Peachy Keen Face stamp PK-531 Simple Sallies Assortment
- White gel pen added to eyes; red pencil added to mouth
- HELLO KITTY GREETINGS for Butterfly p. 37 cut @ 3 1/2"
- The Scrapbooking Queen's Princess Birthday set for sentiment
- Butterfly attached with an Action Wobble - purchase from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe
For the following challenges:
- Anything Goes Ch# 66 - Things With Wings
- For Fun Challenges - My Favorite Girl (girl cards)
- 365 Cards - Day 69 - The 3 B's: Black, Blue & Button
|Action Wobble in ACTION!|