Good morning, everyone! So glad to see you visiting me today.
I have a short video making this card at the end of this post. :)
(Less than 6 minutes)
|Project #205 & 206 of this year|
- Card base is Stampin' Up Soft Suede cut @ 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat (Recollections) cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
- Orange mat (DCWV Primary Stack) cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Green Mat (K&Co. Sweet Nectar) cut @ 4" x 5 1/4", then cut @ an angle
- Black strip from scraps - added at an angle then trimmed to fit
- Rhinestones from Recollections
- Prima Flowers
- Brad from Joann's
- Scotch Photo Splits for Tag adhesive
- Tag from box of tags from Walmart (office supply section)
- Peachy Keen face from PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium
- Chalk, Red pencil, and White gel pen used to enhance face
- Action Wobble from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe - get your's HERE
- Sentiment from "Queen's Birthday" from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe - get your's HERE
Thanks for stopping by, subscribing, and commenting. You can see more of my videos on YOUTUBE. My channel is NORTHROSE42.
This is my challenge submission for:
Enjoy your weekend!