|Project # 243 of this year|
This is page 2 of the mini album I started yesterday. On the front of the pages, I'm creating them using different themes from several different challenge blogs. I'm leaving the backs of the pages blank so I can just journal what's going on in our life these days.
The yellow eyelet you see on the side of this page is actually over 2 years old! I remember being so excited to finally get a Crop-a-dile and bought tons of eyelets. I think I have 3 left now. Wow. Time to go re-stock on those soon.
I also tend to hoard googlie eyes. I just love them! I'll buy different sizes of them and love using them this way on my projects. LOL
Thanks for stopping by!! If you have a challenge blog, leave me a comment with the link... I may come and play there too!
- Mini album page from ELEGANT EDGES p. 37 "Stamp" Oblong cut @ 4 3/4"
- D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder for background
- CAMPIN CRITTERS Frog p. 23 cut @ 3"
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" for "Summer Vacation" stamp
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Going Buggy" for "Going Buggy" stamp
Supplies Used (click buttons to go shopping!):
Challenge Themes (Click links below to visit these challenge blogs):
- My Sheri Crafts #86 - Summer theme (frogs & flies)
- Deep Ocean Ch Blog #25 Swirls (D'vine Swirl embossed background)
- Use It Tuesday #32 Use TWO (post must include listed item I hoard in stash - EYELETS & GOOGLIE EYES)
- Crazy Challenge #121 Childhood Memories (camping and the mosquito spray truck)
- Dream Valley #33 - Humor (Going Buggy)
- Die Cuttin' Divas #67 Anything Goes
- Oldie But A Goodie Ch - Anything Goes (must use and state what item is at least 6 mos old) (eyelets)
Challenges Entered (click buttons below to visit these challenge blogs):