Our niece, Amy, is spending the day with us today. We are having tonage of funage.
Amy & I made cookies this morning (recipe at end of post), followed by gift bags to put them in, and Amy also made a special card for her brother, Geoffrey. Geoffrey is profoundly retarded, legally blind, and loves things with texture, movement, noise, etc. So this card she made for him is perfect.
Here are the yummy cookies and gift bags...
|Project #91 thru 97 of this year|
And here is the sweet card Amy made for her brother, Geoffrey, with an Action Wobble!
- CREATE A CRITTER for Bunny cut @ 3 1/2"
- Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Easter Punnies" set for sentiments
- Action Wobble on bunny card
- Papers from Recollections & K&Co.
- ELEGANT EDGES used for fold-over green topper
Here's the cookie recipe:
- 18-oz. package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups plain M&M's candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except candies and beat until blended. Stir in candies, then drop mixture by tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are set. Let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Each cookie: About 127 calories, 2g protein, 19g carbohydrate, 5g fat (2g saturated), 1g fiber, 17mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium