Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DISNEY WEEK (Post 2)

Project #102 of this year


Are you guys having as much fun as I am seeing all the DISNEY projects this week? Oh my gosh! I'm loving this thing called DISNEY WEEK with my friends! To see other projects from my crafty friends all about Disney, Pixar, Hello Kitty, Sesame Street, and the like, click on any name at the bottom of this post. All of us have dedicated our projects to Disney this week!

  • A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
  • Recollections solid papers
  • My Mind's Eye pattern background paper
  • Tiny buttons from Hobby Lobby
  • Journal Punch for sentiment matting
  • Peachy Keen Face stamps PK-531 Simple Sallies for Sun face
  • POOH & FRIENDS cartridge for all cuts:
    • Sun p. 21 cut @ 1 3/4"
    • Clouds p. 36 cut @ 1 1/2"
    • Grass p. 29 cut @ 1"
    • Pooh p. 19 cut @ 3 1/2" (adhered with foam squares for dimension)
  • Inking around cuts with Cat's Eye tan ink
  • Ribbon from Michael's
  • "You're SUNthing Special!" from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" stamp set








Thanks for stopping by!
:) Janis

...

12 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love all the details you put into it!! TYFS :)


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your Pooh card, Janis! Love that Pooh and the sun is adorable with the little face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Janis! That cartridge is on my wishlist :o)Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooh always make me happy. And so does this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pooh, can't help but smile when you see him - great job.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janis,
    Love your cute Winnie & adorable sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a blast with Disney week too! Really great card Janis :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pooh is my favorite!! I just love this!! The inking is fabulous and the smiling sun is adorable :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pooh is so cute. I love the sentiment. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love IT!! That sentiment is awesome... I need to spend some money with Mary :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Pooh!! And your card is fantastic!! That sentiment is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete