Friday, April 6, 2012

52 Tags in 2012 Ch# 14 (Week 14)


52 Tags Week # 14 Challenge:
For Week # 14, Create a tag with an "April Showers" theme. 

Project # 82 of this year


I love the rain! I love to listen to it. I love to sit on the front porch and watch it. It's so soothing, and so peaceful. 

ONCE UPON A PRINCESS used for little girl in rain clothes cut @ 4 1/2.


Puddle from CREATE A CRITTER cut @ 3/4".


Tag base is cut from ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 2" on page 39 cut @ 4 1/2" using the Oblong and Shadow features.

Background paper from Recollections "All Girl" stack.


...

3 comments:

  1. Super cute tag! Very cheerful...hope you have a Happy Easter, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun..I might have to come up with an April Showers Disney tag this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went straight to the craft room and made a tag! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete