Stampin' Blends Available November 1st! janislewis.stampinup.net

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ruby Tuesday Scripture

Hi, everyone! Thank you for being patient with me these last couple of weeks. I know you guys are used to me posting a new project every single day, and that's not been happening this month. But, don't forget about me! I'm getting back into the swing of things slowly. I appreciate all your kind comments.

Today I want to remind you of a very special Design Team I am on. It's called RUBY TUESDAY SCRIPTURES. Dee creates beautiful WORD art with Scriptures. They are always FREE for anyone to download and enjoy. You can check them all out on her blog HERE.

This is my card creation using today's FREE Word Art Scripture.

Project #85 of this year
Colossians 3:3

  • A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
  • Cuttlebug folder for dry embossed card background
  • GIVE A HOOT for Tulip Grass cut @ 1 1/2"
  • Buttons from Hobby Lobby
  • Craft Yarn from Walmart
  • Scripture Word Art from Dee's Bugaboo Boutique (always FREE for anyone to download & enjoy!)

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the embossing and the word art!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and so glad to know you are o.k. Hugs;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great scripture! Love it! I need to download this and make some cards. Love the tulips...Nice card.

    ReplyDelete