Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday

Project #9 of 2012
Happy Thursday!
A couple weeks ago I showed you a card I made for New Years which is very similar to this card today.

A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Background papers from DCWV The Glitter Stack.
CAROUSEL used for Balloons cut @ 4" with Shadow feature.



ELEGANT EDGES used for Balloon Mat and Sentiment Mat.
Balloon Mat ELEGANT EDGES "Bird1" page 36 cut @ 3 1/2".
Sentiment mat ELEGANT EDGES "Bird1" Book feature cut @ 1 1/2".



"TICKET TALK" stamp for "Happy New Year!"


Don't forget to hop over to 
and check out all of Mary's fun stamps she has to offer! I love them all!!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Fun new bio photo ;0)
    How you liking the East?

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little card. I just love that stack. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love balloons! I just want you to know that I am taking notes on your EE sizes of the cuts you use and writing them in my handbook! I am such a Kopykat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is is fun Janis! I know one day I will get a Cricut and join the newest trend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete