Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Project #350 of this year
Welcome, December!
But where in the world did November fly off to? It just zoomed by!

Very simple card today. In fact, most of the cards I will be posting this month are on the simple side. Sometimes I just like to take advantage of "white space". Although I seldom actually have the color white on my cards.... you know what I mean.... Sometimes less is more. Sometimes it's okay not to have the card "balanced" or have every area containing something of interest.

A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Background papers from K&Co. The Best of Brenda Walton.
Ribbon from Michael's last year.
Buttons from Joann's.
Tree cut @ 4" from CELEBRATE WITH FLOURISH


That's it! 
Have a very Merry Thursday - my favorite day of the week - and a merry start to a fun December.
Christmas Cheer :) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Love your card... soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis,
    What an awesome card. I really love it and the tree is just beautiful. I've been eyeing up that cartridge and now I just have to have it. Can I tell my husband that it's all your fault? LOL
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dashing thru the snow in a one horse open sleigh...oh wait! There is no snow here! Ok, let's try again...oh Christmas tree, O Christmas tree....cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete