Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cat Crafting

I can hardly believe it's November already. Since the snow has arrived, Bonnie is asking for a Christmas tree every day. LOL  Here's a card I made for one of our daughters using Christmas papers... why not?

Project #296 of this year
Background papers from Martha Stewart Holiday stack.
Stamps from K Andrew Designs "Crafty Friends"


CHORE CHART Cricut cart used for Cat 
cut @ 3 1/2". Keypad overlay Row 5, Column 8.


Prima Flowers.
Recollections Red Rhinestone.
Ready... Set... CRAFT!

But first.... here's one more card to show you.
I thought it would be fun and challenging to use as many different pattern papers on one card as possible.  How'd I do? I've got 4 on here. :)

Project #306 of this year
Card base is a faded red from Recollections. The whole package I bought looks faded. I'm not sure if that's on purpose or not, but hey, let's just roll with it, shall we?

All the background papers are from DCWV The Glitter Stack cut at various sizes. No real pattern here. Just playing with layers.

The heart border punch is one I got from Michael's by Recollections. I got it when it was on sale last February. I like sales & coupons!

Googlie eyes from Michael's. Rhinestones from Recollections. Ribbon from Joann's.

PLANTIN SCHOOL BOOK
Brackets p. 68 cut @ 3/4" and 1"



SWEETHEARTS
Frog & Crown p. 42 cut @ 3 1/2" with shadow



Heart Kisses sentiment from K Andrew Designs OWLY HOO stamp set!

This is another awesome stamp set!

Smiles :) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment