Sunday, October 9, 2011

Spooky Halloween Treat Bag

#270
Welcome to another Getting Cricky Simple Sunday Challenge! This week it's all about ...

"Halloween projects: a Halloween candy holder"

I decided to use a lunch size paper bag as my base. The layout pattern is from Paper Crafts magazine and customized to my taste just a little.

HAPPY HAUNTINGS for the Owl & Branch 
cut @ 2 1/4" from page 56. Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 9.

PLANTIN SCHOOL BOOK for the Yellow circle (moon) page 72 cut @ 2 3/4". 
Keypad overlay Row 4, Column 1.

Googlie eyes!
Raffia!
Red rhinestones for Owl eyes.
Papers from Recollections and Echo Park.

"Spooky!" stamp from K Andrew Designs "Fall-O-Ween" set shown below...


Have a SPOOKY weekend!
Boo! :) Janis

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this design, Janis! The way you off-set the paper on the bag is so awesome! The red eyes on the owl are so spooky and the added googly eyes are fabulous! The raffia is a perfect touch! What a great and festive Halloween bag!! :D

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the googly eyes so cute!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the owl cut. I have that cartridge, but have never used that cut. Guess I'll have to use it now!! lol TFS
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bag! Love the owl cut and those google eyes...great touch with adding the raffia! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great treat bag. I love the owl! The paper colors are great!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice treat bag! I love that owl you used!
    Your DT Sister
    Creations With Becka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag, you rocked this challenge. Great job! Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fabulous job with your bag!!! I looooove it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete