Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tom!

Hello all my crafty friends!  Before I show you the card I made today, I want to say a big, fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hubby, Tom! I love you, Tom!


I made Tom a very simple birthday card. No ribbon. No flowers. No buttons - gasp!
I like it!


CAMPIN' CRITTERS snowy mountain scene page 63 cut @ 3 1/2". Keypad overlay Row 5, Column 3. 
 I think this scene is perfect for where we live! 
Card base is cardstock from Recollections.
Background paper is from K&Co.
I <3 You stamp from 2 different stamps sets.
The I and heart are from K Andrew Designs Fashionable Friends. It's part of the I love my Visa stamp. I just snipped the stamp in 2 after the heart. Don't panic. It's okay to cut your stamps. They still work perfectly. Here is a picture of all the stamps in this set....


The YOU stamp is from K Andrew Designs Winter Wishes set. Here's a picture of everything in that awesome set....


I hope you all have a very fun day and a great weekend! If it's your  birthday today too, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Smiles! :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Hope your husband had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, this is gorgeous...happy birthday to your wonderful Tom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your hubby had a great birthday. Love the card, it is perfect. I love clear stamps because you can cut them apart to make them fit the area you want to stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great! Happy Birthday to your hubby! Enjoy your day:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete