Saturday, October 29, 2011

Craft Queen

Happy Saturday!


Before I tell you about today's card, I want to share a video I saw on YouTube. Someone shared it on Facebook. It made me smile & want to cry. Such a happy video. It's only a minute and 15 seconds. Very worth the time watching. Enjoy!

This is the copy and pasted "INFO" for this video from YouTube:
An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup and spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance. We are only as old as we feel, it's all attitude. Enjoy! They certainly do

Here is the direct link to YouTube:  
http://youtu.be/XtyAsiZWktY


Okay... about my card today...

KATE'S ABCs Cricut cartridge

Project # 292 of this year
 Queen Bees p. 31 cut @ 3 1/2". Keypad overlay Row 2, Column 1. 


"Craft Queen" stamp from K Andrew Designs stamp set "Crafty Friends". I'm addicted to this stamp set! 


Cardbase is purple cardstock from Recollections.
Background papers from various DCWV stacks.
Rhinestones from Studio 18.
Have a happy weekend! :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Is that not the most awesome video?! I saw it on God's Vine. Made my heart swell!
    Love your card 'Craft Queen'!!! Those bees are great and I love the polka dots. The flowery strip is just perfect. Love the bling, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will watch the video later BUT the card i way to cute!! I WANT this cartridge!! and of course - this stamp set!! cute :) Doris
    parkernana5 at cox. net

    ReplyDelete