Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm here for you when you need a little "LIFT"

#223

Halloween is next month! You KNOW I love making Halloween projects!!
This card is a regular A2 size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4").
The card base is *cardstock from Echo Park "Happy Halloween". I love this double-sided paper!
The black gingham ribbon was tied in knot, frayed on the end, and attached with a glue dot. There is a string of black tiny rhinestones at the top and bottom of this card. Love these thingies. They are from a Recollections pack.


CELEBRATE WITH FLOURISH Cricut Cartridge 
Witch cut @ 3 1/2" and with Shadow feature. Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 8.
The sentiment is from K ANDREW DESIGNS stamp set called FASHIONABLE FRIENDS. I actually took 2 of the stamps from this set and stacked them for my sentiment. 
"I'm here for you" is one stamp and "When you need a little "lift"... is another stamp.
I love being able to combine K ANDREW DESIGNS' stamps like this!


Every purchase of K Andrew Design stamps donates $1 to various charities. The FASHIONABLE FRIENDS stamp set contributes to CANCER ANGELS. To learn more about this charity and to see other charities your purchases help support, CLICK HERE.


So what are you creating these days?  Leave me a link in the comment section so I can come check out your creativity. Have a fun day! And welcome to September! 
Smiles :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! That bg paper is great and I love the sentiment!! I posted a Halloween card on my blog yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Love the witch & sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I have that cartridge and have only used it once! I may have to break it out soon. :-)

    ~ JD ~

    ReplyDelete