Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CHALLENGES, HOPS, & EVENTS COMING UP...

Hey, guys!  I'll be taking a little break from blogging over the next couple of weeks.  Lots of family stuff going on here and traveling and moving to another state.  I do have some SCHEDULED Posts ready to go and BLOG HOPS too, so don't forget to check in once in a while even though I won't be back to a regular blog posting schedule for a couple weeks.

Wednesdays is CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE days.  Be sure and check out all of the Design Team's cards and play along with us.

Gif Created on Make A Gif

This Saturday, 23rd, I'm posting with the DISNEY EASTER BLOG HOP that start's @ Monica's blog. Don't forget to hop along with us there. Monica has a great grand prize for that.



Fridays is FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS challenges. We would love for you to enter a Cricut creation with these challenges.
Grab Our Button
Monday, 25th is my challenge blog's PAPER PLAYTIME DIGI MONDAY challenge. Skip over there and see what all the Design Team has created and check out all the many, many prizes to be given away to several winners of that challenge.  Don't forget, you can use any digital image or greeting OR stamped image or greeting.

I'm sure there's more crafy goodness going on, but I can't think right now.  Have a fun week everyone! Check back tomorrow for my Cricut Cardz Challenge card and link to the challenge so you can play along too!

No comments:

Post a Comment