Friday, February 25, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays #13 TAGS, BAGS, BOXES & MORE Match2 (box) Cut


I had such a difficult time trying to decide how to use my box.
Our Challenge cut this week over at FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS
is to use the Match2 (box) cut from
TAGS, BAGS, BOXES, & MORE
on page 65.
I cut my box at 5 1/2".

At first I though I'd cover the opening with acetate and make an adorably cute card set.
Then I thought I'd somehow attached a string of tags attached with ribbons so when you pulled out one tag they would all come out.
Then I thought.... but what do I really need?  A better, easier way to store my buttons was the answer.

This box top is open.  No barriers. Perfect for pushing around buttons looking for the perfect color, the perfect size all the while not spilling them on the floor or having them roll across my desk.
Voila.

I just love this little box!
I hope you will hop over to FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS and play with us.  I'd love to see what you do with this cut!  
Flaunt it!!

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea! I really need to get this cartridge! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea. I store my solution carts in the same box I made using TBBM!!!! I recieved the bookmark today! Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little box! I have the cartridge on my wish list. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH How I would love this cart! You have quite a collection!

    ReplyDelete