Video of this project at end of post. :)
The inside pages are cardstock in a variety of colors. They were actually cards from a Value Pack which are pre-scored for easy folding, and I simply cut down the score line which cut them in half.
I used my Crop-a-dial to punch holes and binder rings I got from Office Depot (100ct) that are 1" rings. I centered the inside pages (which are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") vertically so that the covers are larger on top and bottom and right side.
The 5 ribbons to be used for bookmarks in the back were all cut at 13 1/2". (Shown in video below). They really don't have to be that long, but I wanted them long enough to hang out of the bottom and add a little bit of character along with being functional. :) This is how the bookmarks in our church hymnals were when I was a teenager. That's where this idea came from.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in the comment section and leave your email so I can respond directly to you!
Thanks for stopping by!
This is my submission for Robyn's Color Challenge. There is very little pink on the cover (the birdie's wild feather hair), but there are pink pages on the inside! Click here to go to Robyn's challenge.