Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WINNERS OF WEEKEND BLOG HOPS!

Good morning!  I know you've all been waiting to hear the winners of last weekend's 2 blog hops!

The winner from Paper Playtime's "Stocking Stuffer" blog hop is:

Angelia of Angelia's Paper Crafts!
Angelia said:
Very cute recipe mini...:)




Congratulations, Angelia!  You have one a set of Joy's Life "Lots of Pun" clear stamps! Please email me your USA shipping address to northrose@slowar.com.


The winner from Joy's Life's "Thank You Gifts" blog hop is:
Lindsay of Lindsay's Craft Lounge!
Lindsay said:

Very creative! I'm a new follower!
Thanks for sharing!
Lindsay
lindsaykay2@gmail.com
December 12, 2010 10:59 PM

Congratulations, Lindsay!  Please email me your USA shipping address to northrose@slowar.com You have won everything in the following list although I don't have a picture to show of everything:



  • TLC Chatter Bookz Mini Album that spells FAMILY


  • 10 Assorted 12"x12" double sided papers from Life's Journay

  • Creative Memories sticker sheet with transparent quotes including: LOVE, CHERISH, THANKFUL, SMILE, LAUGHS, BLESSINGS, JOY, SWEET, BEAUTY, LAUGHTER


  • K & Company K-Ology Grand Adhesions


  • The Paper Studio Mirabelle 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" mat stack 80 sheets

  • 30 Prima Rosebud flowers Summer mix:  Coral, Gold, Purple


  • 20 Prima flowers Spring mix

  • 50 Making Memories Blossoms with 25 Brads, In Bloom mix


  • Archival Safe 12" x 12" Storage Keeper by Generations



  • Thank you so much to everyone who hopped along with us this weekend!  Everyone agrees that this was a blast!  We met so many new crafters and found so many cool, creative blogs!  You guys ROCK!


    Here's a head's up on another upcoming blog hop I'm a part of:
    This hop will be January 15-16th and it's all about IDEAS FOR YOUR NEXT SHIN-DIG!  Alex of You Had Me At Craft, is hosting this one.  Her birthday is in January, and it's her first time hosting a blog hop, so we are all super excited!  Look at all the spectacular crafting ladies she has lined up for this one:


    Alex @ You Had Me At Craft
    Abby @ Scrapbookaholic by Abby 
    Debbie @ DD's Crafts
    Emma @ My Creative Time
    Gaby @ Gaby Creates
    Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy (ME!)
     Jess @ Kinder Stampo
    Liz @ Liz's Paper Loft
    Mari @ Made by Momo  
    Mary @ Cardz TV
    Meighan @ Scrappin Thrideeschik
    Melanie @ Scrappy Mel
    Nicole @ Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
    Ruthie @ September Ninth 
    Sandra @ 365 of Cricut
     Sarah @ The Pink Cricut
    Tracy @ Craft Junkie two
    Trish @ Techniques by Trish 

    Here is the hop description in Alex's own words:

    The hop will be all about the art of throwing a great party! Ideas from party favors, themes, decor, table scapes etc, etc, will be on the agenda and GUESS WHAT ?! The hop actually coincides with my real birthday on January 13th! I would love nothing more than to share my birthday with all of you ! 
    I have some "EXTRA" celebratory plans up my sleeve too, so stayed tuned and I will share them with you soon! 
    So for now... I hope all of you are enjoying this glorious holiday season and I do hope that when the Christmas dust settles and you are in the mood for your next party you will have 
    SAVED THE DATE and join me on my first blog hop !
    Hope you guys will mark your calendars and come back for another hop!  Have a blessed Tuesday, everyone!


    Jingle Bells!
    :) Janis

    4 comments:

    1. Congratulations to all the winners! These were awesome bloghops and great projects!

      ReplyDelete
    2. My birthday is in January. I am looking forward to the Birthday blog hop.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your comments! They always make me smile!

    Tom's Comment Counter