Monday, December 6, 2010

Paper Playtime Challenge & Flaunt It Fridays Blog Hop Winner From Pause Dream Enjoy

It's MONDAY!  You all know what THAT means, right?  There's a BRAND new Challenge starting today over at Paper Playtime.  The challenge this week is to use SNOWFLAKES somewhere on your paper project.

Here is the snowflake project I made.  It's just a little pocket size mini book with decorative pages and blank pages to keep with you while you're out and about this holiday season.

You can use this book for taking notes for gifts like shoes sizes, etc.  It can also be used to keep a list of what you've done and what you still need to do.

I used WINTER FROLIC for the snowflake cover and the pages.  This cut is on page 28 using the "Tag" feature cut @ 2 1/2".

Hope you'll pop over to Paper Playtime and play along.

If you participated in the Flaunt It Fridays blog hop last Friday, then you are probably anxious to hear who won the Market Street stamp, "Too Many Martinis", from my blog's give-away.

But first I want to say thank you so much to EVERYONE who left such nice comments.  You guys are so encouraging.  Thank you!  The Winner is..... BONNIE from A SCRAP ABOVE.  Congratulations, Bonnie! Please email me at northrose@slowar.com with your USA mailing address.

I hope everyone has a fun day!
Jingle Bells,
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis
    YAY.. I am so happy I won! I love the market street stamps, but don't have these!!
    OK, I am sending you an email now
    Thanks
    Bonnie C
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete