Monday, December 20, 2010

Winner of Kathy's Super Secret Birthday Card Blog Hop & Paper Playtime Challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS!

Now onto my project for the Paper Playtime Challenge:


It's almost CHRISTMAS!  Who's excited!!?
This week at Paper Playtime our challenge is to make ANYTHING CHRISTMAS!  I made this cutie Santa card.  He's so festive.  I just love him!  And look!!  His sack is bulging it's so full.  Wonder what's in there?

Card base white from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding)
Background papers from DCWV The Christmas Combo 180 Stack
Paper Doll Dress Up Santa & Bag page 72 cut @ 4"
Enhanced with white gel pen and black ultra fine tip Sharpie
Googlie eyes!

HO, HO, HO,
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. oh I love it janis, too cute!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for the prize! I love your Santa and his sack! HMMMMM - do you think there is some scrappy goodness in there?

    ReplyDelete