Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CREATE A CRITTER JOY CARD


Good morning, Sunshine!
I wanted to switch gears this morning and make a bright and cheery Thank You card.
I chose papers from Karen Foster Designs, Biggie Bundle, Throughout the Year #3.
I thought this LadyBug paper was adorable and loved the soft blue with it.

My card base is Kraft cardstock cut in half longways in the trimmer to give 2 "tent" style cards.  This card folds at the top.
Blue paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Green paper cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Blue satin ribbon from Michael's
Purple rhinestone in blue flower center from Joann's
Blue flower rhinestone in JOY from my Mama's stash (thanks, Mama!)
Cricut cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Ladybug page 66 cut @ 2 1/2" with shadow feature too (I love the Shadow feature)
JOY page 73 cut @ 1 1/2" and inked around edges with Colorbox black ink
Don't forget you have until next Tuesday, September 28th, to submit a MINI MONSTERS project on my blog. CLICK HERE TO GO TO THAT POST. It's not for a prize, just for fun.  Submit as many projects as you'd like to show all your creative awesomeness on what you've created with MINI MONSTERS.  A place and time to brag about YOU.  Plus, I'm anxiously awaiting that cart in the mail, and I want you to inspire me!


Janis

5 comments:

  1. Love the little lady bug! Oh so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little lady bug! Oh so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!..I love how the paper has a ladybug crawling from the bottom..great card

    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable your little ladybug is!! Looove that bg paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, such a cute ladybug Janis! This is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete