Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

WHO YOU CALLING NUTS?


Can you believe this is the only card I got made today?  That's odd.  I was busy catching up on everyone's blog, running to the library, and visiting with my daughter and niece who came for a short visit today.

This is my submission for Paper Cutz Challenge #53:
For challenge # 53, make a card, LO or craft project using a digital, hand stamped or Cricut cut image of a monkey, skunk, squirrel or hedgehog and any colors you'd like.

Card base Violet from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding.
Papers from stash - either DCWV or Debbie Mumm.
Ribbon from Michael's.  It actually has white dots on it, but I used the "wrong" side.  Worked for me.
I inked some corners and edges with Color Box Chalk inks.
Image from Google FREE color page search.  Too cute.  He looks like he got caught in the act.

Have a fun evening!  See you tomorrow!  Toodles,

Janis

2 comments:

  1. oh too fun Janis!!!
    love your nutty little card!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh he does look like he got caught with those big ole eyes! I just love his teeth too!! Great card!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete