Sunday, August 22, 2010

PINK, STARRY NIGHT

Image from Google search "free coloring pages"
Card base Black from Value Pack
All papers from DCWV The Stack 6
Pink mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
White & Black polka dot mat cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Image 2 1/2" x 2"
Pink Image mat cut @ 2 7/8" x 2 3/8"
Image colored with Crayola markers and crayons
Flower from RAK
Star from my Mama (she got some at Joann's July 4th sale and I had no idea what I was going to do with it - I sure do like it on this card!)
Gem brad from Joann's
Ink around edges of star from ColorBox chalk inks

This is my submission for the following challenges:
  • Totally Stampalicious - Pink, Black, & White
  • Kraftin Kimmie Stamps #42 - Use Stars
  • Aly's Sunday Challenge #23 - Polka Dots
Scroll down to see this card and details I made earlier today:

Janis


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I just love this! The image is great. Loooove the flower on the star! What an awesome idea! Beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete