Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No Picture Mini Album Ideas for Frances

Good morning all my bloggy friends!

My friend, Frances, has asked me for ideas for mini albums that are "non picture" related.  I tend to do a lot of this kind of mini album, so this question was right up my alley.

As crafters and scrapbookers, we tend to document so many things about our family, friends, etc, with little info about ourselves.  So, here's some ideas of how to scrapbook about yourself for all those loved ones who want to know more about YOU!

Enjoy!!


Janis

2 comments:

  1. oh wow,,, it has been a long time since I have visited your blog, now I will have that song in my head all day today...but in a good way!
    love what you have been up to..
    enjoy your day,
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini albums!! Been thinking about a book about myself for our Children. You are soooo right, we do everyone else and noone does us. Super great ideas with the questions. :)

    ReplyDelete