Thursday, August 26, 2010

MEOW


Here's a different kind of card.  Not sure how I feel about it, but I did achieve my goal to make something completely different.  This is different, alright.  :)


Card base Navy Blue from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding)
Red mat (Recollections) cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Moon & Star mat (K & Company Halloween Pad) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Rhinestone stars from Joann's
Cricut Cartridge: PAPER DOLL DRESS UP
Moon page 53 cut @ 2 1/4" on Real Dial SIze
Pumpkin page 52 cut @ 3 1/2"
Cricut Cartridge:  PLANTIN SCHOOL BOOK
Stars page 74 cut @ 1" and 1 1/2"
Cricut Cartridge: EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS
Cat page 74 cut @ 2 1/2"
Sleep tight!



Janis

2 comments:

  1. Well, I like it!!! That cat cut is one of my favs. He looks sooo smug! And that paper you cut the moon, stars and jack-o-lantern out of is great! It makes them look like they are almost not there. I loooove this card!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I love the cool colors and the fun designs!

    ReplyDelete