Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WATERMELON = YUMMY!


It's about that time for me to scoot on to bed and read for a while.  I have to get up early in the morning to chauffeur my Mama and Daddy to the VA Hospital for Daddy to have a heart cath procedure done.  Please keep him in your prayers!  I wanted to get this card posted tonight since I may not make it on the computer tomorrow.  (Didn't want you to be getting withdrawals or anything.  LOL)

  • Card base Teal from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding
  • All pattern papers from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
  • Layer 1 Background paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Layer 2 Striped paper cut @ 3 1/2" x 4"
  • Layer 3 Polka dotted paper cut @ 4 1/4" x 2"
  • Image from DJInkers (2 images put together using PrintMaster)
  • I used my finger to color around the image with Stampin' Up chalk in blue
  • The image was colored with Crayola Markers and Crayola Crayons
This is my submission for Flutter By Wednesday #113

This was also going to be my submission for another challenge (Where the sketch layout came from) but I'm having a "Senior Moment" and can't remember who provided that sketch for the layout. LOL

Sweet Dreams, Janis 

3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well for your Dad with his procedure Janis.

    What a bright and fun card! just perfect for Summer! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and fun card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super duper cute!! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete