Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FREEDOM PAGE


What a *blast* we had July 4th weekend!  Here is a scrapbook page I did this morning (actually started it late yesterday, got frustrated with the whereabouts of all my crafting supplies in my new craft space, stopped, and rearranged my room)....

I wrote up a little blurb about the cookout we had and used photo corners to adhere it to my page.
The bottle rocket cut is from BLOCK PARTY cut @ 7".
"Freedom" is from INDEPENDENCE DAY cut @ 2".
I used PrintMaster for the write up - used font size 16pts with Amery font.
Flower at the bottom is from Prima - Calypso.
Red striped brad in flower center from Joann's.
Rhinestones & ribbon from Joann's & Michael's.
Background paper & blue strip from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack.
Freedom papers from Debbie Mumm & Recollections.
Bottle Rocket papers from Recollections.
Everything adhered with Scotch Photo Splits, Zots, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen, & Elmer's Glue Stick.

This is my submission for Paper Cutz Challenge #48.

Now..... what to do next?......
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. We had a blast too!! Cute cute page!! :) :) :) Can you email me your address again I did something wrong and it came back to me. Thanks! weememories@aol.com

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome!! Loooove that patterned paper!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete