Monday, July 19, 2010

FLOWER POWER


Good morning!!  I am so excited because today is our first sponsored challenge over at my other blog, Paper Playtime!!  The card above was made using one of our sponsor's images.  Check out Digital Delights by Louby Loo!  Their images are AWESOME!!  And stop by Paper Playtime and enter our Challenge!  The theme this week is

(FLOWER POWER)

As always, you can interpret this theme anyway you like - maybe Hippies come to your mind, or VW Bus Vans, or Flower Gardens, or cool shoes with flowers on them... hmmmm.... you show us what comes to your mind!  

One random submission will be chosen to win a Gift Certificate from our sponsor!!  What are you waiting for?  Any project made from paper may be entered.

My project details:
  • Card base Purple cardstock cut to make standard A2 size card
  • Lavender background paper from Colorbok "Perfect Pages" Baby kit cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Purple ribbon from Joann's (one day I'm going to learn how to make pretty bows)
  • Image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo printed onto white cardstock from printer
  • Image colored using Crayola Markers & Crayons
  • Flower center rhinestones from Joann's
  • Edges of image square sponged with Colorbox Chalk in Lavender (love these chalk mini cat's eye stackable pads!!)
Spreading the Flower Power,
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis. Sorry I haven't sent the ATCs yet, but with all the basement floods we've had I had to postpone it. I will put them in the mail on Wed this week. I am praying for your dad each day. I love to see your cards and just think your sense of color and style are great!! Loved your outdoor grilling card over at Mary's. I love Janet Evanovich. I am going to have to check the library for Plum Spooky.
    Good luck with your reading challenge. And your Paper Playtime Challenges.
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Janis, this is so adorable!! love the purple & that bit of bling you added!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little girl is just too adorable!! Love her flower offerings!! You did an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so cute I'm glad you did this one because I was thinking of doing this but I decided on the skunk. Love the colors and bling!

    ReplyDelete