Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CURRENTLY READING

Today, I finished read, "Hope in a Jar" by Beth Harbison.


It was REALLY good.  An easy read.  This book reminded me of what it felt like in the 80's, in high school, make overs, best friends, sleep overs....  I really enjoyed this book!

So now I am starting on the next book on my shelf to read which I'm sure will go fast because it's by Janet Evanovich.  I love her "between the numbers" books.  Today I will start:



I may have actually already read this one, but her books are worth ready again.  I can almost guarantee myself with any of her "between the numbers" books I'll be laughing out loud at some point and wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard.

Tomorrow (I have to get up and leave my house by 5:15am - ugh), I'm driving to Columbia (45 minutes away) to chauffeur my Mama and Daddy to the VA Hospital for Daddy to have a heart cath done.  We have to be at the hospital at 7am.  Please keep him in your prayers that everything goes smoothly.  I'll be taking "Plum Spooky" with me as well as a couple other books for backup in case I get a LOT of reading done.

Hugs to all you gals!  :)  Janis

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep your Dad in my prayers. Be careful and happy reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete