Saturday, June 19, 2010

HOWDY!

Guess what?  I didn't use Everyday Paper Dolls today. LOL (But I wanted to.)
I used Create A Critter and Paper Doll Dress Up.  :)
I wish you could see the shimmer of this peachy / pink card base.  It so cool!  Looks like a sunset sky, I thought.
I have not figured out the Accessories for Paper Doll Dress Up.  They always seem to cut so HUGE!

Card base Shimmering Sunset from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Green paper cut @ 5 1/2" x 1 3/4" (from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack)
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Horse page 59 cut @ 2"
Phrase "HOWDY" cut @ 1 1/2" same page
Cricut Cartridge:  PAPER DOLL DRESS UP
Cowgirl page 67 cut @ 3"
Background mountains cut @ 2" (same page) and trimmed off ends to fit length of card
White gel pen used to enhance details
Green Googlie Eyes!
Black Ultra Fine Sharpie used to draw face
If my scheduled posts are working correctly, today is Saturday, June 19th and we hope to be arriving at our home in South Carolina in the morning.  Internet & Directv are suppose to be hooked up on Monday, so hopefully by Tuesday, June 22nd, I'll be posting again live daily.
I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs and see what you've been up to!
Hugs!
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Janis this is so cute! I love the mountains in the background!..hope you're having a safe trip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis!
    Super cute card!

    Good luck on your move, keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes just as planned. :)

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete