Monday, May 17, 2010

PDE CHALLENGE #1 WINNER!

Good Monday morning to all of you!  WOW!  What a fantastic turnout we had for PauseDreamEnjoy's Challenge #1 - ATCs (Artist Trading Cards)!!  I'm so blessed!

Did you click on the submissions and go check out their work and their blogs?  If not, hop on over and leave some comment love for them all.  What a GREAT job everyone did!  It's amazing how artistic all of you are!!

I decided to write down everyone's name that submitted an ATC for PDEC#1 and my husband pulled one out of my hand for the winner.  And the winner is........................





Click here to see her ATC post.
Click here to see her entire blog.
Sue, please email me your new address.  
66cricket@gmail.com

For the first challenge, we decided to send a small token of appreciation to the winner.  On future challenges, there will not be prizes, just the fun of participating and seeing everyone's work.  

Here is what Sue has won:
 (I don't know why it's sideways.  Computers can be so frustrating!)

The prize includes 60 feet of assorted ribbon (cut in 1 foot strips); 3 assorted vellum shaped tags; assorted button colors & sizes; and 2 sheets of stamped images with StazOn Jet Black ink ready to be colored and added to your project!

I will be adding an additional post with this week's NEW CHALLENGE soon!  I hope you all participate!!

:)  BIG HUGS!  JANIS

4 comments: