Sunday, May 2, 2010

NSD MY PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE # 4


Here is my submission for My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenge # 4 - make a project with your least liked or least used cartridge.
HELLO KITTY is NOT my least liked cartridge, but for some reason I don't pull it out as often as I should.  I think it's because of the itty bitty pieces for a cut, and you know how I have fat fingers and all so itty bitty cuts don't go well with me.  LOL

I made this project another shaped card.  That is so cool.  Since I don't have a Gypsy or the computer software, I can't do all those amazing things you guys do.

Cricut Cartridge HELLO KITTY
Kitty Bunny page 55 cut @ 5 1/4"
All paper from Recollections & DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
Rhinestones from Joann's Busy Kids, Kid's Camp
Ribbon from Joann's
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen

Yeah!  I'm having a blast!  I hope you guys are also submitting your projects for her challenges!
Going for a walk now,  Janis

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo Cute....you seem to be having a blast making these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis it is SO cute! I love it! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! You got a lot done yesterday! I SO LOVE day set aside strictly for scrapbooking and challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute!! Love your paper piecing and the little gem nose! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! Yes! I am enjoying these challenges. I have a few more to go before I complete them all, but hopefully will get them all done this afternoon. Then I'll make a summary post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete