Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD MY PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE # 12


Challenging myself to fully participate in all 12 of My Pink Stamper's NSD challenges was.... well... challenging!  But I'm so glad I completed all 12 challenges!
Here is my submission for MPS NSD Challenge # 12 - use an animal or critter on your project.

Card base Bright Blue from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Pattern papers from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
Solid papers from Recollections
Rhinestones from Joann's Busy Kids Kid's Camp
Scotch Photo Splits, Therm O Web Foam Squares, & Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
Kraft card stock used for horse's main color
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Horse page 59 cut @ 4"
Cricut Cartridge:  GIVE A HOOT
Sunshine page 64 cut @ 2"

I hope you guys are participating.  Only a few hours left to get your challenges submitted on My Pink Stamper's web site.  She has AWESOME prizes.... as always!

:)  Janis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janis... this is adorable!! :) :) :) :) i love horses (have 2) and yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete