Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD MPS CHALLENGE SUBMISSIONS SUMMARY

Whew!  Did you guys participate in National Scrapbook Day?  I'd love to hear what you did!  Leave me a comment and let me know how you celebrated the art of crafting.

I chose to participate in all 12 of My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenges.  Oh my gosh!  They were challenging, but also very, very fun.

Here is a review of all my submissions.  Hope you enjoy!













This was so FUN!  Thank you, My Pink Stamper, Robyn!!!!!
HUGS!!
Janis

4 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh, you WERE a busy lady! I can't believe you did all 12 of her challenges. I just did a few. They were quite fun though! I think my fave project of all the ones you posted is the card with the fox on the front. Not sure why...it just speaks to me. haha. Glad to see you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very clever! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards, that must have been some day for you!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your cards are adorable! I love how they all turned out and I appreciate all of your hard work you put into them. Great job and I hope you had fun doing the challenges. Thanks for swinging my blog and leaving such a nice comment :) stop back by often to see in the new and creative things ill be posting :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete