Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Sunday to You!


Hello all my bloggy friends!

I’m so excited that I was able to use my 40% off coupon this weekend to purchase the Martha Steward Scoring Board.  There are several measurements included with the board for making cards, gatefold cards, envelopes, and paper boxes and lids.  I’ve made several things with it so far and am LOVING it!

Thank you to all who have participated in PDE’s Challenge #1 - to make an ATC (Artist Trading Card).

If you have not uploaded your project yet, you still have until 11:59 Alaska time tonight!  

I’ll be announcing the winner tomorrow who will receive a little sursie from me - nothing extravagant - just a thank you for participating in our first challenge and winning.  (Winner will be chosen using Random.org.)

Also tomorrow, I will be announcing PDE’s Challenge #2 - so stay tuned for that!

Have a safe and fun evening!  Smiles, Janis  :)

1 comment:

  1. Janis...this is a great tool. i bought mine a few weeks ago and I love it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete