Monday, May 10, 2010

GREEN, BROWN, YELLOW - Challenge @ MPS


Here is my submission for My Pink Stamper's Challenge today - which is to use Brown, Yellow, & Green on your project.

I saw her video for this challenge on YouTube, but haven't seen her post pop up yet on her website, so I haven't actually been able to submit this card yet.  But I'll keep checking - I'm sure she'll have the post up on her blog soon.

Speaking of CHALLENGES....
Did you see the post at the top of this page?

PauseDreamEnjoy is having their FIRST EVER CHALLENGE starting today and going through 11:59 pm Alaska Time on Sunday, May 16th.  


One lucky winner will receive a little sursie from me.... nothing extravagent, just a nice little something to say thank you for participating and winning our first ever challenge!!

Below is my submission for 
My Pink Stamper's color challenge today:

Here are the card details for the above HI card:

Card base Textured Brown from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background papers from The Best of K & Company
Green paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" and then hand torn around the edges.
Yellow paper cut @ 3 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Brown "Hi" paper from Recollections
Cricut Cartridge:  PAPER PUPS
"Hi" cut on page 82 using BORDER feature cut @ 2"
Hemp from Joann's
Buttons from Joann's (layered brown, yellow, green)
Rhinestones from Joann's: Busy Kids, Kid's Camp

Fun!  Scroll down for others posts and creations from today!
:)  Janis

5 comments:

  1. It's very pretty! I LOVE buttons! :) I made my card VERY simple. lol (Today is my FIRST time blogging)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is fun...I love the button..great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! This was simple and fun to make. I like that huge button too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many things that I love about this card! I like the hand torn edges and the buttons and hemp. everything seems so balanced and I just love the look of it!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Carolyn!! It was really easy to make and fun too!

    ReplyDelete