Saturday, May 15, 2010

FISHY KISSES TO YOU

It's Armed Forces day.  
Thank you to all who serve 
(including our son in Iraq),
and all those with loved ones who serve!  
We are a blessed nation!


Happy Saturday Evening to all my bloggy friends!!  
We've had such a fun day!
I hope you've had your share of fun today.  
Weekends are (insert Tony the Tiger voice) 
GGGGRRRRRRE-ATE!

This is my submission for Mary's Cricut Cardz Challenge # 24 - make a project with 3 circles.
Card base is a white and blue marble pattern.
Background papers are Debbie Mumm.
Ribbon & Rhinestones from Joann's.
CREATE A CRITTER 
Fishbowl page 43 cut @ 2 1/2" & with SHADOW feature.
Fishy is a sticker from stash.  
Kisses stamp from Heidi Grace stamped with StazOn ink - Jet Black.

YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GET YOUR PROJECT IN FOR PDE's CHALLENGE #1!
All you have to do is make an ATC (Artist Trading Card) 
which is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (standard business card size).
Think of your ATC as your business card, your calling card.  Use whatever medium you'd like on it - stickers, die cuts, collage, paint, etc.  
Have you seen the projects submitted so far?  They are all awesome!  Come join the fun!!

I'll be announcing a NEW CHALLENGE on Monday - so watch for that!  
Be safe and enjoy your friends and family this weekend.

9 comments:

  1. It's the first time I used it and I tried to cut the bowl and fish at @ 1/2" and the fish was HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the fish in the bowl and your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leah! I got that ribbon today at Michaels in the 50 cents bin! (5 yards!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the circle card. That fish bowl is adorable and nice to see. I haven't had a chance to cut it from my new Create a Critter cartridge yet. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri - it's the first time I cut it too. I think I'll use it again, but much bigger.

    Sue - I will tell him! Thanks!

    Leigh - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CCC blog!
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Ruthie! I really wanted it to say, "Fishy Kisses", but I didn't have a stamp for that. :)

    ReplyDelete