Wednesday, May 19, 2010

EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM

SECOND POST AND VIDEO TODAY.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANOTHER CARD AND VIDEO.
:)




I found a really cool instructional video on YouTube by HeroArts entitled Pop Up Owl.  It shows you how to make this card with a pop up inside.  It just makes me giggle.

CREATE A CRITTER
Birdie page 45 cut @ 3" and with SHADOW feature
Wormie page 65 cut @ 3 1/2"
DCWV Ultimate Year Stack

Crafting is so stinkin' FUN!
Scroll down for a different birdie card and video from today.

:)  Janis

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the card and the envelope. I just bought the Martha Stewart scoring board myself so I can't wait to try and make an envelope as well! I also love the pop up worm. I'm going to have to try that one as well. :D

    Thanks!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, yeah, Pam! Can't wait to see the projects you make with your new MS scoring board!

    ReplyDelete