Thursday, May 13, 2010

ATC - MORE INSPIRATION


Good Thursday Morning To You All!!

Here is another ATC (Artist Trading Card) I made last night.
I just grabbed some cuts from my extra cut file and some scraps and whipped it together really quick.
It is still STANDARD ATC size (2 1/2" x 3 1/2"), 
I just made it look like a tag instead of the normal business card shape.
(Click on the picture to enlarge.)

Thank you to all who have entered their ATCs in our 
first ever Challenge on PDE (PauseDreamEnjoy)!

Remember, the deadline to enter is Sunday, May 16th 
@ 11:59 pm Alaska Time.

I will choose one winner via Random.org to receive a little sursie from me.
All of the submissions are AWESOME!
You ladies are SO TALENTED!!

Here is a reminder of the rules:
  1. Make an ATC (Artist Trading Card) 
  2. ATC size is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
  3. Use any method on your ATC that you want - collage, die cuts, paint, whatever strikes your fancy.
  4. Link your creation with the button below.  It will ask for your blog, but if you have a picture of your ATC in Snapfish or Photobucket or Flickr or any other photo stoarage site, that will also work.  This link will allow others to come over and check out your site and your work!
  5. Challenge will close on Sunday, May 16th at 11:59 pm Alaska Time.
  6. Winner will be chosen from Random.org and will recieve a small sursie from me.  Nothing extravagant, just a thank you for participating in our first ever challenge and winning!
  7. Please link back to this challenge when posting your ATC on your site.  THANKS!

I LOVE ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS!!!!
Janis:)

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute!! I had thought of making mine into at tag, but it had a mind of it's own, come take a look!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete