Sunday, March 14, 2010

Paper Pups: Sleeping

SCROLL DOWN 
TO PREVIOUS 
POST TODAY
TO SEE A 
BLOG AWARD 
FOR 7 PEOPLE 
WHO MADE ME SMILE 
THIS WEEK!

I was looking at my carts this morning and thinking, "I really should use a cart I haven't used in a while."  So I pulled out Mickey & Friends.  I love the trees and grass on this cart.  So I cut a tree.

Then I started thinking about a card I wanted to make and I flipped through the books for Mickey & Friends and Walk In My Garden and then you know what happened?  I went right back to my Paper Pups cart.  LOL  I can't help it.  These puppies are just so stinking cute!


The card base is bright yellow from a Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
The background pink, glitter paper is from DCWV Glitter Sweet Matstack
Tree cut @ 4" from Mickey & Friends
Puppy cut @ 1" from Paper Pups
Airplane cut @ 1" from Paper Pups
Everything outlined with brown chalk from Stampin Up
Photo Splits used
Foam Squares used to pop up the images of the puppy and airplane

I have 2 ideas for other projects I want to create.  Check back later or in the morning to see if I've completed and posted either one.
Smiles!  Janis

1 comment: