Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Paper Doll Dress Up: DIRTY RABBIT!

My poor little bunny rabbit got all dirty picking Easter Eggs.  What?  You don't pick Easter Eggs?  Well, nobody told him that.  LOL

Card Base: Textured white from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background flower paper: DCWV Prints for the Year Ultimate Stack
Grass sticker along bottom:  Mrs. Grossman's stickers
Easter Eggs: Mrs. Grossman's stickers
Blue and Purple coloring:  ColorBox Pastel Cat's Eyes Inks
Cricut Cartridge:  Paper Doll Dress Up
Wagon cut: page 36 (Raggedy Boy accessory) cut @ 1 3/4" on REAL DIAL SIZE
Rabbit cut:  page 59 (Magician accessory) cut @ 4" on REAL DIAL SIZE

Here's how I feel about the Cricut Cartridge:
 PAPER DOLL DRESS UP = I LOVE all the accessories for the doll cuts in this cartridge.
 It is packed full of all sorts of things from
grass,
trees,
dinosaurs,
spiders,
webs,
witch's pots and wizard potions,
wagons,
fences,
cows,
volcanoes,
unicorns.....
I mean a WIDE variety of things!

I don't so much like piecing together all of the dolls and outfits, but I do love using the accessories.  Now it would be perfect if the accessories had a shadow / blackout feature, but they DON'T.  Just be aware of that.  I've gotten so used to using SHADOW on everything, it just doesn't look finished when there isn't one.

Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS day!  Smiles,  Janis

3 comments:

  1. this was one of my first cart and still have not made a rabbit,
    yours is so cute! If Easter where tomorrow, the little ones would be just a dirty!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I also want to thank you for telling us about "Operation Write Home". I can't wait to sent some cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that card is adorable! it makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete