Monday, March 1, 2010

It Was A GREAT Book & What Are You Stamping Today

I'm going to do some crafting with these stamps today.  I'll post again when I have a finished project to show you.   These stamps are by Heidi Grace Designs, and this is the Valentine's Day collection.  Although really, I can think of several reasons to use them not only just for Valentine's Day.

I finished Jude Deveraux's "Lavender Morning" yesterday.  It was a GREAT book! There were times when I'd start giggling while reading and Tom would look over at me.  :)  It's a great story.  There's no bad language and no explicit sex scenes.I'm thrilled to learn that it is the first in a new series.  Yes, I will be looking for book #2 during my next trip to the library!

But until I get to the library again, I've started the next book in my bag.  "The Beach House" by Jane Green.  I'm not sure how I feel about this book right now.  There are a lot of different storylines going on and I'm not sure yet how they fit together.  Or maybe they don't.  I'll find out as I keep reading.

1 comment: