Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Wants To BBQ?!

I'm still not so patiently waiting on my new Cricut Carts to come in.  I put off making cards until after the mailman comes hoping I can use a new cart.  But alas, the new carts delivery is slow.... :(

I have been reluctant to post Valentine cards.  I know... everyone else started right after Christmas, but I think I'll wait until Valentine's week to post any.

However, I have been thinking about what I love, and I love grilling out, and thus this card was born.  :)

This is my entry for the Practical Scrappers challenge which is to use Die Cuts on your project.

 
Card Base: Bright Orange from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background paper from K & Company - Berry Sweet
Ribbon from Michael's
Bright Pink and Green paper from Recollections - South Beach
Cricut Cartridge: From My Kitchen page 41
Grill and Shadow cut at 3"
Barbeque word cut at 1"
Oval cut at 1 1/4"
Everything Adhered with either Scotch Photo Splits or Pop Dots

 
Hugs, Janis

5 comments:

  1. Just fab!!! Loving the funky colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card it's making making me hungry for hamburgers.. I love the colors you chose too.. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers...

    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis! Awesome card! Love the bbq die cut - so cool! Thanks for joining our challenge at Practical Scrappers.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo I love some burgers on the grill! Thanks for all the sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your paper! Great card to get out of the winter funk :) Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete