Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Paper Doll Dress Up: HUMP DAY

When I worked at a doctor's office in SC, we used to come up with silly questions or "things to ponder" on Tuesdays and call them "TUESDAY TICKLES".

Jennie especially enjoyed these.  I was thinking of her today and Facebooking with her catching up.  She is expecting her 2nd daughter in just 7 days.  How exciting.

I was thinking of Jennie when I made this card.  Hope it makes  you smile.  :)

Card Base: Cream from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background papers: From stash (probably from a DCWV stack or My Mind's Eye stack)
Sentiment generated from computer: "Do Camels Celebrate Hump Day?"
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up
Tan Camel: page 77; cut at 3 1/2" using REAL DIAL SIZE; outlined with a brown Crayola crayon
Brown Camel: page 77; cut at 4 3/4" using REAL DIAL SIZE; outlined with a white Crayola crayon

Enjoy!  Hugs, Janis

1 comment: