Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Custom Crops Sale & Couple of Simple Cards

Two Things......

First of all, I noticed this morning Custom Crops is having another sale on a variety of items, but most impressive is the sale price on some of the Cricut Cartridges.  I mean, WOW!  For example: 

  • A Child's Year $34
  • Forever Young $35
  • Paisley $35
That's just an idea for you.  Go check them out. No, I don't get commission or anything, just want to share savings.

Second of all.........

Here are a couple of very simple cards I made yesterday.  Nothing but background paper and ribbon, but still so pretty I think.  Papers are from The Best Of K & Company.  Ribbon from Michael's.  Cards from Value Pack.

 

And now to leave you with a smile, my daughter and grandson...


Hugs!  Janis

1 comment:

  1. Kevin is so beautiful Janis, and I bet it's so hard not being able to hold him just yet!
    I saw the sale at CC and I'm trying to pay off all my CC,so I must be a good girl, awww shucks! No fun being good.
    check this out a 60% off coupon at michaels at scrappincricut.blogspot.com good through Saturday. I want to get the new Martha Stewart scoreboard,
    I went yesterday and they were out.

    Oh also Natalie from CC has a blog, I will get you the web address!

    ReplyDelete