Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weight Watchers Update



Please scroll down for 2 other posts from today, one is a card project and one is a swap invitation.

Bonnie and I went to our 2nd meeting for Weight Watchers yesterday. The crowd was a little larger this time. I am happy to say that our total miles walked last week were 11.59! Woooo-Whoooo!!!

I lost 2.6 lbs since our first meeting! I'll take it! My own personal goal is to reach my ideal weight by next April. It's a high goal and will require a lot of discipline, but it's doable. I'm on my way!

Just wanted to share.

I'm looking for great Crock Pot recipes. Anyone have any to share? I love using my crock pot but tend to make the same things all the time. Please comment on your fav crock pot recipe so we can all enjoy it too! Thanks!!!!

Which reminds me... I need to go put the chicken in the crock pot....
Hugs,
Janis

3 comments:

  1. I just happened upon your blog and it's lovely!

    I'm a Weight Watchers member too (40 pounds down since January) and I have a great recipe on my blog for crockpot sweet and sour pork that you might like.

    I wish you the best on your weight loss journey! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Janis
    Way to Go Girl!!! Think Positive, I have been through the WW mill umpteen times!!!
    You will get there...

    hope you are well

    hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janis, I have something for you over at my blog (cardzforu)!
    Ttyl,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete