Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birds are Chirping!

Good morning, all my bloggy friends! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded any crafts lately. I'm going to try to get a project uploaded a little later on this morning before we hit the road for out-of-town errands. We are probably going to be gone all day! :(

I'm going to start Weight Watchers today and the meeting I chose is in Columbia... 45 minutes away. But everything we do is almost always in Columbia, so no big deal.

While we are there, I'm going to take Bonnie to see my parents who called over the weekend saying they missed us and when were we coming by again.

Then I have to take Kati to sign her new lease for the house she'll be living in this year for college and get her key. She can't move in and live there until this Saturday, but they said she can get the key and paint now and move some stuff if she wants before then.

And then Bonnie has a dermatologist appointment this afternoon at 3:30. All of these things are in Columbia. Which means we'll be gone all day. :( Bonnie usually doesn't do too well with lots of transitions from one place to another, so I'm praying she will cooperate and not get feisty.


Yesterday morning, Bonnie and I walked 0.7 miles around the neighborhood. This morning, she was not wanting to be cooperative and we were only able to go around the block. When we got back home, I sat down and tried to talk to her about obedience, cooperating, safety outside... I don't know how much she understands. But she did understand that she didn't get her Pop Tart for breakfast. Instead she got a banana. She wasn't too happy about that. A Pop Tart is suppose to be her treat for walking with me and being a good girl.

Do any of you guys do Weight Watchers? I'd love to hear what you have to say. And I'd love to share recipes!

You guys are so awesome! I love all your comments and try to visit your blogs too. I will say that a couple of people have left comments and when I go to their profile, I either can't get on their blog, or don't see one. So please leave a link to your blog so I can come visit you too and leave some comment love. Plus, I want to know what's going on in your life. You know, everyone has a story... and I want to hear them all. I love people!

One more thing.... I just want you all to know that I'm praying for you. I don't know who all reads my blog and doesn't leave a comment, but God does. I've asked Him to bless each one who passes by, protect you, and encourage you. You are important. You matter. You are not alone.

Hugs,
Janis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis, Wow what a busy day you have ahead of you! Hope all goes well and Miss Bonnie has a good day. I've done Weight Watchers and it's great! It's healthy and it works! It's the only weight loss plan that has ever worked for me. Will you have to go to Columbia for every meeting? That's a ways to go, but it will be worth it. I need to go again...I've got 20 lbs I've let come back and I need to get rid of it. I'm addicted to sugar, especially chocolate! Ttyl, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mary, do you see when I respond to your comments, or should I email you?

    Yes, I'll have to go to Columbia for every meeting. My other option was Orangeburg which is only 20 mins away from home, but we do so much in Columbia, it's no big deal. I'm sure I can work my errands around it so that we do a handful of stuff on meeting days.

    I'm so glad to hear you've done WW and loved it. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete